What future do you see for the livestock sector in Europe?
How will the EU Green Deal shape animal farming, foods and the value chain moving forward?
European Livestock Voice and Somos Ganaderia invite you to join them at their event in Zaragoza on 29 March.
The event takes place in the auspices of the Spanish Livestock Fair “FIGAN 2023”
Working together for more balanced views on European Livestock,
Programme – 29 March from 10:30 – 13:00
- 10:30 – 11:00: Welcome coffee
- 11:00: Moderator: Natasha Foote, Euractiv journalist
- Opening remarks: Fernando Miranda, Secretary General, Spanish Ministry of Agriculture
- Keynote speech: Member of the European Parliament (TBC)
- Views on the Green Deal from a national (Spanish) and European level:
Paolo Patruno, European Livestock Voice
Miguel Ángel Higuera, Somos Ganaderia
- Roundtable discussion on the Green Deal from a scientific perspective:
Frederic Leroy, Vrije Universiteit Brussels
Pablo Manzano, Basque Centre for Climate Change
Alice Stanton, Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland
- Networking lunch
Register here: https://form.jotform.com/230154749394361