Special media arrangements have been made available through the European Network of Agricultural Journalists (ENAJ).
The organiser of SPACE, the international livestock trade show held in Rennes, north-west France on September 10-13, has offered special concessions and incentives to ENAJ Members who would like to report from the event:
– Return travel for the 2hr TGV high speed train between Paris and Rennes.
– Free shuttle bus between Rennes station and St Malo ferry port.
– Up to three nights hotel accommodation in Rennes (breakfast included).
– Bus service between the hotel and the SPACE event.
– Lunch at the Space VIP restaurant.
– Invitation to exhibitors’ party and special press dinner.
The closing date for applications to enrol in this programme was July 15, but ENAJ members and other journalists are still able to book to attend the show in the normal fashion.