Fact and figures
Društvo agrarnih novinarjev Slovenije (DANS)
- Members: 30
- Founded: 2008
Office: Vegova 1, Kamnik 1241, Slovenija
Tatjana Kren Hlebič (chairwoman and executive of the IFAJ), Tatjana Čop (vicepresident DANS), Marjana Cvirn (treasurer)
Tatjana Kren Hlebič
- The DANS is an association of journalists and communicators. They are active in the agricultural, forestry and horticultural sector.
- The DANS is improving the quality of journalism and connecting journalists by the important agricultural topics in the country and the European Union.
- Support young journalists
- Informing public about agricultural and food production, forestry and rural development in Slovenia
- Promoting the innovations and scientific research in the agriculture in biosciensces
- Participation in the work of international journalist organization. The DANS is connecting with the agricultural associations in the region – South Eastern Europe and with the European network of agricultural journalists (ENAJ) and global ag-journalist organization (IFAJ)
- Organization of educational and professional training for journalist