We are the European network of agricultural journalists
The European Network of Agricultural Journalists (ENAJ) comprises the national organisations of journalists and communicators of 22 EU and EFTA member states.
It exists to facilitate networking, inter-association projects, exchange of information and strong professional contacts.
We have regular access to the politicians and institutions at the heart of the EU’s Common Agricultural Policy, and an enviable network of agricultural media contacts across the European continent.
Latest ENAJ news
Getting Involved: our members write about their latest ENAJ activities
ENAJ members receive these benefits
- Join other members at the ENAJ bi-annual meeting exclusive to ENAJ delegates
- Take part in study trips to EU institutions and other organisations
- Enter our annual young journalist competition
- Take part in thematic low-budget press trips across Europe
- Get invitations and special facilities at national events and agricultural fairs
- Access to networking events and mix with multiple European confederations